- Dry Cider
- At Henney's we believe that the best way to make cider is to start with high quality ingredients and to keep the process as simple as possible. This has helped us to win many prestigious awards in recent years.
- Each autumn, carefully selected, locally grown, varieties of genuine cider apples are milled, pressed and fermented. The resulting cider is then blended and stored through the winter allowing it to mature and develop a rich and mellow flavour.
- Our finished cider retains the distinctive fruity aromatic character of ripe bittersweet apples whilst being crisp light and refreshing. Sip or quaff, we don't mind, as long as you enjoy it. Cheers!
- Mike Henney
- Made from 100% fresh pressed juice
- No artificial sweetener, colourings or flavourings added
- Pack size: 500ML
- Contains: Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
Preparation and Usage
- Serve lightly chilled
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Sweeteners
Name and address
- Henney's Cider Company Ltd.,
- Tree Farm,
- Bishops Frome,
- WR6 5BY.