An enticing Champagne that tempts into seduction
Rosé Impérial is a spontaneous, radiant, romantic expression of the Moët & Chandon style, a style distinguished by its bright fruitiness, its seductive palate and its elegant maturity.
- The body of the Pinot Noir: 40 to 50%
- The suppleness of the Meunier: 30 to 40%
- The finesse of the Chardonnay: 10 to 20%
- Suitable for Vegans
Enticing - Radiant - Spontaneous
276 Years Of History
Claude Moët founded Maison Moët in 1743. He secured the endorsement of some of the most influential personalities of his time and soon Moët became the official supplier to the Royal Court of France under the King Louis XV
Intensity & Roundness
Those who prefer champagnes with intense flavours will be particularly well matched to the lively and juicy Moët Rosé Impérial, which is made primarily from Pinot Noir.
Cocktail - LaFavorite
Created to celebrate one of the greatest and most influential fans of the Maison, the famed, Marquise de Pompadour.
- 10ml DOM Benedictine
- 15ml Lemon Juice
- 15ml Honey Syrup*
- 75ml Moët & Chandon Rosé Impérial
Rosé Impérial pairs well with pairs well with simple, intense, colourful dishes
- Beef carpaccio with olive oil and fresh-milled black pepper
- Panfried mullet filets served with coriander emulsion
- Ratatouille of fresh vegetables
- Fruit salad of summer berries flavoured with fresh mint